Approach and Guiding Principles
As a human resources/organizational development consultant, I am passionately devoted to helping organizations and the people in them through systematic, planned change. It includes working with individuals, teams and the organization and its human resource systems and culture.
I operate from the process consultation model. This means I work with the leader and group to determine what is working, what should be changed, and how to develop action plans. This approach helps my clients become more effective in diagnosing and solving their own problems in the future. My goal is to develop client independence by following these guiding principles:
- Focus on what is working and healthy in an organization and use those strengths to forge new directions.
- Help clients better understand their culture and how it affects the goals they are trying to achieve.
- Build effective organizational cultures and collaboration
- Promote inquiry and continuous learning
- Collaborate with the client to build the organization’s capacity to solve its own problems.
- Use proven concepts and techniques – there are no “silver bullets.”
- Make the complex simple.
- Link workplace performance to business goals.
- Help people talk about difficult and important issues.
- Work can be a way for people to express their need to create and add value to the world.
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”
Johann von Goethe
For more information email or call 231-883-7646 mobile.